Process Building Renovations
See our process building renovation project. We helped design a state-of-the-art agricultural plant to improve the client’s distribution needs.
- In order to support the client’s expanding portfolio of agriculture products, the owner sought to create a state-of-the-art plant to satisfy the distribution needs for just-in-time delivery.
- BSI provided initial assistance in site selection, which resulted in the purchase of an existing warehouse facility.
- The $27MM project included a major renovation of the 70,000 sq. ft. warehouse along with the renovation of the 12,000 sq. ft. adjacent administrative building to house offices and a laboratory.
- Including the addition of a tanker truck and rail loading/unloading structure, the site was completely transformed.
- The project incorporated all aspects of a chemical process production facility involving several specialty chemical process spaces, packaging lines, and distribution services.
- Design included: Hazardous process rooms, factory moderate hazard spaces, storage, packaging, restroom facilities, break room, quality control lab, electrical distribution, and tanker truck load and unload platforms.
- While performing extended construction administration services in conjunction with a general contractor, the project was completed within schedule.
- During construction, value engineering efforts were performed with the general contractor to maintain the budget of the project.
- BSI performed all architecture and engineering design on the project, including MEP, structural, civil, and process engineering.
Contact BSI Engineering for Chemical Plant Construction
Are you an agricultural products company looking to expand your target market? BSI has extensive industry knowledge to help you design and build a state-of-the-art logistics facility to make your deliveries more efficient and cost-effective.
Contact BSI or call (513) 201-3100 for more information.